About Charisma Magazine
To passionate, Spirit-filled Christians, Charisma is the leading charismatic media source that inspires them to radically change their world. Since 1975, Charisma Magazine has been a trusted source of news, teaching and inspiration to help spread the gospel of Jesus Christ through the power of the Holy Spirit.
As the voice of the charismatic movement, Charisma has steadily combined award-winning news coverage of what the Holy Spirit is doing around the world with relevant, timely messages from leaders in the Spirit-empowered community. Yet even from its earliest days, Charisma has always been about more than what’s on the pages of a monthly magazine.
Stay Up-to-Date with Charisma!
Stay up-to-date with current issues, Christian teachings, entertainment news, videos & more.
In the 1990s and 2000s, Charisma led the way for Christian news outlets through such vehicles as a news wire service, television news specials and a robust website. At the same time, the magazine’s live conferences and events, which featured a who’s-who list of today’s top Christian leaders, drew tens of thousands.
Today, Charisma continues to expand as a multifaceted media source that reaches millions each month. Charisma News has developed into its own brand under the Charisma umbrella, offering 24/7 coverage for believers who want the latest news delivered with trusted insight from a Spirit-filled perspective. Charisma Magazine, meanwhile, has grown beyond print into the digital realm of apps, rich-media-filled tablet editions, a robust website, social media platforms and various other online vehicles.
While the charismatic movement in America has changed, the Spirit-empowered community is now the largest segment of evangelical Christendom around the world. And whether it’s through an article in the print magazine, a blog posting on a website or a video in a digital issue, Charisma continues to be a connective hub for this growing, global move of God.
Statement of Faith: What We Believe
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; of they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and of they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.